Fire in the hole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Got Petunia cranked up early this morning. Doing some pulled pork for a stewartship dinner at our church and took some orders for pork.

That's a great cooker man.

I have a gig for 360 people coming up on Sat so I'm relaxing today. Gonna grill some filets later tho.

Enjoy yer day cooking. Looks like it will be nice here in VA today.

peace
<><

Petunia has a lot of tweaks that really impressed me. What you don't see in the pictures is the platform on the other side of the firebox to keep a pot of hot water on for cleaning. The smoker is also off set on the trailer to allow you to stack coolers on the other side.

A lot of thinking (and drinking) went into makeing petunia from what I have been told.

I still think you need some chrome rims to trim it out!

-Chiles

well? Is it still cooking? Got pics?

Yer leaving us hanging here man!
:twisted:

lol

Nice set-up Bill. Are you makin that for the elderly folks? I'm still going to make some for them here.. Good job bro!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Mike Hedrick said:
well? Is it still cooking? Got pics?

Yer leaving us hanging here man!
:twisted:

lol

Got 6 out and resting in the cambro. The last one is being stubborn. I'll be pulling/chopping them later and I will get pics then.

Well, there wasn't much to see after I foiled them. But here is the chopping pics. I chop them, put them in food saver bags for my clients.

I can sit there all day looking down that air vent, making shapes and images in the coals of the fire...Thank goodness I use WSM's or I may be lost out there for hours at a time.

Looking good there Petunia! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom