FFFIRE IN THE HHHOLE..........BRRRR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I put about 10 more unlit KF on for round 2.
A small chorus line of dancing chickens and a 3 cheese stuffed fatty.
270* dome temp(give or take a few *) Still 3* outside :shock:

Chuckwagoncook said:
Puff man, I think I could get there about the time those are coming off the WSM..... keep rubbing it in..... :D :D

Why arent you using that offset in this cold weather?? :eek: :P :?:
Because it's cold :LOL:

Great looking meat Puff.....looks delicious!

Screw that sheetrock to some plywood, that way if it falls over, you won't have to worry about it breaking.

Don't forget pics of the chorus when they give their encore!

Smokey_Joe said:
Great looking meat Puff.....looks delicious!

Screw that sheetrock to some plywood, that way if it falls over, you won't have to worry about it breaking.

Don't forget pics of the chorus when they give their encore!
That's a good idea........hmmmmm ;)

Fantastic looking brisket Puff!!!

Looks like somethings coming out of the birds. Did you inject or marinade them in something??

Larry Wolfe said:

Looks like somethings coming out of the birds. Did you inject or marinade them in something??
[smilie=a_doh.gif] Man I forgot to add I used the Wolfe Rub injection. I didn't have apple juice so I used apple,cranberry :D

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

[smilie=a_doh.gif] Man I forgot to add I used the Wolfe Rub injection. I didn't have apple juice so I used apple,cranberry :D

Apple Cranberry sounds like it should work perfect for poultry!! I think Cliff used Cranberry juice on a turkey recently as well!

Way to go Puff. That meat looks very tasty indeed. You are now a member of the Frozen Few, a proud group of below zero smokers.

Griff

Puff, looks like you did a fine job there man. Did you trim the fat side on that brisket ?

Looks like one of those chickens is a whopper. :shock:

Great looking food. ;)

Back
Top Bottom