Fatty for Super Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Cooking a couple fattys to carry to a Super Bowl party. One has four kinds of cheese and the other has provolone cheese japs and onions. Also put 2 chickens on for work this week. This is my first cook with the charcaol box and I mixed pecan it with it.

Jim's right little too much wood for chicken and sausags, both will absord alot of smoke very quickly. I'd even just use one piece.

Should I use the wood at the first middle or last of the cook. All the cooking I have been doing on the smoker has been with all wood.

Tannehill Kid said:
Should I use the wood at the first middle or last of the cook. All the cooking I have been doing on the smoker has been with all wood.
I would leave the first piece.

Hey betcha that stuff be mighty tasty. Don't listen to the naggers. I used to be married to a nagger ya know?

bigwheel

I've got to say the fatties were good and went fast. Everyone really enjoyed them. We wrapped one in cresent roll and it was the best to me. Anyone every stuffed one with velvetta cheese. I'm thinking velvetta and japs on one of the next one we do.

Tannehill Kid said:
I've got to say the fatties were good and went fast. Everyone really enjoyed them. We wrapped one in cresent roll and it was the best to me. Anyone every stuffed one with velvetta cheese. I'm thinking velvetta and japs on one of the next one we do.

Do it with italian sausage and stuff with provolone!

Did you dump your chiminy in the middle and let it burn outwards or on one end and let it burn across, or does the whole rack burn at once ?

Something must be wrong with my taster.....I run stick burners and yet have not tasted over smoke.

john pen said:
Did you dump your chiminy in the middle and let it burn outwards or on one end and let it burn across, or does the whole rack burn at once ?
I took the biggest piece out on the end and poured it in.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":2lkxb3v6]I've got to say the fatties were good and went fast. Everyone really enjoyed them. We wrapped one in cresent roll and it was the best to me. Anyone every stuffed one with velvetta cheese. I'm thinking velvetta and japs on one of the next one we do.

Do it with italian sausage and stuff with provolone![/quote:2lkxb3v6]I will give it a try. I started to buy some italian sausage for Sunday but I decided to leave it for another day.

Tannehill Kid said:
Nick Prochilo":21mdz8qx][quote="Tannehill Kid":21mdz8qx]I've got to say the fatties were good and went fast. Everyone really enjoyed them. We wrapped one in cresent roll and it was the best to me. Anyone every stuffed one with velvetta cheese. I'm thinking velvetta and japs on one of the next one we do.[/quote] Do it with italian sausage and stuff with provolone![/quote:21mdz8qx]I will give it a try. I started to buy some italian sausage for Sunday but I decided to leave it for another day.[/quote:21mdz8qx] Take a look here. [url="http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12716 said:
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12716[/url] The first 4 pics are of the fatties I did for superbowl.

Nick Prochilo said:
Tannehill Kid":z5r9kaxd][quote="Nick Prochilo":z5r9kaxd][quote="Tannehill Kid":z5r9kaxd]I've got to say the fatties were good and went fast. Everyone really enjoyed them. We wrapped one in cresent roll and it was the best to me. Anyone every stuffed one with velvetta cheese. I'm thinking velvetta and japs on one of the next one we do.[/quote] Do it with italian sausage and stuff with provolone![/quote:z5r9kaxd]I will give it a try. I started to buy some italian sausage for Sunday but I decided to leave it for another day.[/quote:z5r9kaxd] Take a look here. [url="http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12716 said:
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12716[/url] The first 4 pics are of the fatties I did for superbowl.[/quote:z5r9kaxd]Food looked great!! How did it work out heating the fatties up in the shrink wrap

Back
Top Bottom