Fab B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure whut is up with Joe other than he aint no spring chicken and his health aint good. Try shooting it up with Campbells condensed beef broth. It come out similar I think. That should work till he gets back on duty.

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Not sure what's going on with Joe Aims, I placed a order on 3/1/07 and still nothing. I also sent him a few emails with no return from his company. :scratch

The latest news over on that other forum where Bigwheel ain't allowed to post, oh wait that's not going to tell us anything :LOL: :LOL: , anyway, Joe's health is not good and his son's at first weren't going to continue with the business now they've decided to carry on and they are slowly but surely getting to all the back orders and doing their best to catch up. You might just have to keep after them Pigs with e-mails and calls.

Biggest problem for me now is deciding if it is worth it at 13-17 dollars a pound that is a 50% increase basically over night with nothing to support that increase but a history of bad customer service. I'm working to find an alternative. I'd love to continue to support Joe and his business but seems like to me you try and make up for whatever has harmed your customers in the past before you start trying to dig deeper into their pockets.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom