Experiment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You never know till you try something!! Just ask the fat chicks, they're good for something........................once. :)

Larry Wolfe said:
You never know till you try something!! Just ask the fat chicks, they're good for something........................once. :)
They need lovin' too :(

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

I'm glad someone else here's experienced a "Jumbo"!! You're a team player "Poofie"!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":dbyaonkb]You never know till you try something!! Just ask the fat chicks, they're good for something........................once. :)

I'm glad someone else here's experienced a "Jumbo"!! You're a team player "Poofie"![/quote:dbyaonkb]
I never said I experienced a :lmao: "Jumbo" :eek:
But i've had a few that would make an onion cry :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":17gns9rv]It's the barbecue section you sick #@$%! Get back on topic.
You forgot the "s" on the end of "#@$%". #-o

Not necessarily. He may have done the ! and forgotten the ! .[/quote:17gns9rv]
I pondered on that... but it did seem that he meant to show excitement so I thought that the "!" was a "!", and he forgot the "s". But maybe you are right... the "!" was supposed to be the "s", and he did indeed for get the "!". :)

Back
Top Bottom