End of Vacation Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
My vacation is almost at an end…and after cooking a couple of case of ribs for other people tomorrow I’m doing a cook just for my self…Ribs, PP and for the sides…Greens and Cornbread…Picked up the greens at the farmers market….got them cooking down right now…little bit of bacon…..some hamhocks and some neck bones…along with a few other things…

I'll updates the pics tomarrow

Looks like Timmy fell in a well Lassie!

That's one deep pot and some good looking vittles

Ribs are on…along with a rope of the homemade Polish Sausage…..

Craft show down the street and a car wash at McDonalds…wonder if they like what they are smelling

Sausage snack is done ribs are coming along…the butts didn’t stall at 165* I expect that they will stall a little later….

Ribs are done…did 5 racks with my rub and one with my coffee based rub my wife likes….Greens were very good I haven‘t made any in a while and I need to remedy that…I sauced to of the racks with the Blues Hog KC style cut with the Vinegar style…Good stuff. Butts are still going….stalled at 175*. No pics of the Butts they are on the WSM….if your looking you ain’t cooking…..The Pens stopped by on there way home from the cabin…quick beer and a little snack and they were on their way…

Making a little Smokey bacon horsey dip for tomorrow and a fatty for breakfast.

Lookin' good Dog!
Coffee based huh? I've experimenting wit dat. We should talk ;)
Penn?? Didn't he used to post here?? :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom