Early St. Patty's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
No it was my arm :oops:
I tried the smoked cabbage and have decided cabbage should be either, boiled, or made into slaw. Not smoked :shock:

Pretty feminine looking arm! :LOL: BTW, your daughter is a cutie pie!
Damn I even flexed! :(

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
No it was my arm :oops:
I tried the smoked cabbage and have decided cabbage should be either, boiled, or made into slaw. Not smoked :shock:

Pretty feminine looking arm! :LOL: BTW, your daughter is a cutie pie!
Damn I even flexed! :(

4.gif

That food looks great -- what a day before St. Paddy's day feast. What did you not like about the smoked cabbage? It sounds good. Your daughter is a cutie.

Griff said:
That food looks great -- what a day before St. Paddy's day feast. What did you not like about the smoked cabbage? It sounds good. Your daughter is a cutie.
Thanks Griff. You know I did try the smoked cabbage again. I pulled pieces closer to the inside where the core was and I'll tell ya' it was real tasty. Crunchy and had great flavor. I withdrawl my comment about smoked cabbage not being good ;)

That's a lot of good looking food Puff, worth a little burn on the arm. Know what you mean about kids hamming it up, don't get between my grandkids and a camera.

Puff said:
Griff said:
Thanks Griff. You know I did try the smoked cabbage again. I pulled pieces closer to the inside where the core was and I'll tell ya' it was real tasty. Crunchy and had great flavor. I withdrawl my comment about smoked cabbage not being good ;)

I like the smoked cabbage, but you can easily over smoke it, that's why I let very little smoke on it!

Awesome pic's Puff! I've never seen a nicer mean cooked in a trashcan! :LOL:

The UDS handled great! It kept a temp at 230*to 235* for 10 hrs. and could have went more. The butt was very moist and flavorful.

Now that all looks great!!!! Eat good!! I guess keep eatin good!!! thanks for sharing!!

SS

Yep, but I only used black pepper for seasoning and didn't soak it as long as you're supposed too.

Back
Top Bottom