early bird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
My younger son is up from San Francisco for Christmas. He and my wife both wanted a smoked turkey today. So....

Attachments

• t1 (Medium).jpg
    t1 (Medium).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 246
  • t2 (Medium).jpg
    t2 (Medium).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 241
Not the usual snow drifts on the cookers?
In a t-shirt too??? :eek:
Awesome looking poultry Griff!
:cool:

Puff, we haven't had much snow this year, which is OK by me. The Tshirt is deceptive, it was +7*. Note my breath.

Sure some was wondering when the seasoned citizen center gonna come collect the guest running around in a tee shirt while huffing frost at forty below. Now the Turkey looks like the Norman Rockwell print on the same topic.

It was exactly one year ago yesterday that I had heart bypass surgery. That is a major attention getter. So I have altered my lifestyle some. It is mostly more exercise and portion control. Thanks for noticing. My doc is still on my case about ethanol consumption, but a guys gotta draw the line somewhere.

Hey Griff...glad the surgery went well. My old neighbor had a 3 holer and he went from our age to a twenty year old. Blood going into unknown territory as best as could be figgered. Dont buy a Vet ands start running with cute meth hos. Thanks.

I don't recall any post from 2011 about any bypass surgery Griff. Did you forget to inform your virtual friends about that minor detail ?

Or did I overlook that thread ?

Turkey looks great .

bw, no Vet or cute meth girls for me. My one, and only true love are having our 44th anniversary in April. And I already got a cool car my dad restored and gave me before he passed -- a 29 Model A Ford coupe with a rumble seat.

Cliff, I didn't post much for a month or so while I was recovering. You didn't miss much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom