Drum Roll~~~~~~~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Congrats....I'll be heading that way sometime soon. Might have to try some unbrined turkey! :grin:

Congrat's Raine on the grand opening! Hope everything goes smoothly for ya'll.

Jim, don't forget your bib!

Yes, best of luck Raine.... :grin: now maybe you will be too busy to keep beating me at these competitions.

If ya can't beat em... eliminate em. thats what I say.... :eek:

Finney said:
Taurus... the 'Bullshitter'. :eek:

Congrats Raine. =D>
I may see you the 5th. First day I'll be driving close after your opening.
If not... as soon as I can get there. 8-[

Ummmmm..............I'm a Taurus!

Congrats Raine, I'm with Gary on this one. Now you wont have as much time to kick these VA butts at the comps. Where is the resterant?

Good Luck Raine. I'll miss you on the comp. trail. I'll get that way as quick as I can. Maybe Morgan and I can catch a ride with Finney some weekend. Then again I'm not sure I want to be seen in the same car with those two. Brings the ugly quotient down too far. I would however, be the cute one. =D> :razz:

Best of Luck to You and Yours.

Jack and the Crew from
Pigs on the Wing

Nice menu Raine. I'll say some of that stuff looks like you could use a little more margin on it. Most of it looks right in line. That reminds me I need some of that hot dog relish. Website or phone work best?

I wonder if I have a chance at the first buck. :D :grin:

Again, Good Luck!

Jack

TexLaw said:
Sagittarius here. That means I have four legs and shoot arrows.

TL

Hey, I'm a Sag too! (12/07) It means "The handsom face of a man, with the ""lower body"" :!: attributes of a horse!"

If we could get back to discussing the menu; I know absolutely nothing about pricing food for a rest. but your prices for your sides and salads seem a little low compared to prices up here. Maybe that's a regional thing, who knows.

One thing that just bothers me visually, why does almost everything end in 9, e.g. $2.99, $4.59, $3.99 etc. etc. It reminds me of a gimmicky way to make people think you're saving them money by not going to that extra penny and rounding up, similar to a gas station....$2.39.99 IMHO

Whether it's 3.95 or 3.99.... It's 4 bucks to me cuz that's what they'll get. Anything over 22 cents (if it's not in multiples of 25), I'm not willing to dig into my pocket and find the change.
Ok, if something's 97, I might thow em two pennies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom