Different meats to BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachbum said:
Cap...you're entitled to your opinon. You said it yourself...."Opinions are like......"

Having gone through the years of cooking changes with BBQ I just think its dangerous to folks who are just getting into this sport to read messages that say MUST or ALWAYS or NEVER. There was a time when the only smokers we amateurs cooked on were converted 55 gallon drums or refrigerators or cowboy pits. Not, there are pellet cookers, gurus, etc. So...just so you and everyone else understands me, I'm all for lively debate, but when it comes to BBQ, I think using those words is out of line. We know how to cook BBQ better today than ever before because we tried new things and were open to doing them.

Bob

Dangerous?? :loony: Most people have the ability to make adult decisions based on what and how they read something. Then they have the ability to use their best judgement in making the final decision. What this causes is trial and error. They try it one way or use someone elses advice the first time. If they don't like it they try it a different way next time. Beginners need help from people who have experience with basically foolproof ways that will work for them. Brining is my way and like Jim said, try it both ways and judge for yourself.

Beachbum said:
Ok Larry...I'm done here. It looks like you just want to fight. I don't. See ya around.

Bob

Bob,
I'm absolutely not trying to fight with you. I'm doing nothing different than what you're doing. I voicing my opinion, same as you.

Beachbum said:
Making "looney" signs and stuff is not my idea of class. I'm as laid back as the next guy, but y'all keep baiting and baiting. Its my fault for biting at the bait. Its your fault for keeping the hook loaded.

Bob

Bob,
I apologize for the "Looney" sign. Most folks here have a sense of humor, I'll shoot it straight with you for now on. I'm not out to offend you or anyone else. 99.9% of the people here are very laid back as well.

Bob it's true, Bryan wrote the book on no class. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom