defrosting ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Raine is corect. If you are short on time in the sink with COLD water works.

If you leave the water running slightly over the pack like pigs stated, they will defrost even faster! Remember COLD water!

Oh Boy Nick, I know that trick. Ever wonder how many racks of ribs will fit in a standard bath tub with the shower going? I'm not sure how many as I didn't have a chance to count. It was 4 caces total. Every thing was going well till the CEO (wife) woke up and asked 'Why the hell has the water been running in the shower for the last half hour?' A big buck cup of coffee got me out of that deal. :grin: I don't recomend doing that, But in a pinch, You do what you have to do. :!:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Oh Boy Nick, I know that trick. Ever wonder how many racks of ribs will fit in a standard bath tub with the shower going? I'm not sure how many as I didn't have a chance to count. It was 4 caces total. Every thing was going well till the CEO (wife) woke up and asked 'Why the hell has the water been running in the shower for the last half hour?' A big buck cup of coffee got me out of that deal. :grin: I don't recomend doing that, But in a pinch, You do what you have to do. :!:

I've never had to defrost that much meat! Usualy it's just that I forgot to take something out for dinner. Water is cheaper than the local resturant!

Back
Top Bottom