Ddogs Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Got mine today. Good flavor. I am going to give it a try on some chicken.

Just a side note dog. I think that its a little fine (for me). If you were to leave it course, it may seperate the flavors a little more. Just a thougt.

Thanks for sending it to me.

Just pulled mine ot of the envelope :!:
Too bad you didn't get the mail a little earlier Bill.
You could have done a test run on one of those butts :!:

Got mine today way down here in AR. Also took advantage of Larry's special deal. They were both waiting for me in my mail box today. Since I don't have a real smoker, Dog's rub will have to be tested on the One Touch Silver.

I am glad that the samples are getting to you guys! :D Please make sure to post your feedback after you try it out! :D :(

No Dog Rub here in Va. yet. I saw all the posts and was looking forward to getting it when I got home!!

Got my dog rub today..

Not gonna have a chance to cook till saturday afternoon...uuuuggghhhh....

It is so strange how the post office works. I sent out 30 samples to people all over the country at the same time. It is so weird how some people get theirs right away and others are still waiting even though they were all mailed at the same time. Things like this that make me go Hmmm....... :D :D

ddog27 said:
It is so strange how the post office works. I sent out 30 samples to people all over the country at the same time. It is so weird how some people get theirs right away and others are still waiting even though they were all mailed at the same time. Things like this that make me go Hmmm....... :D :D

No kidding! I sent out a group of orders Priority (2nd Day) Friday morning. Cliff should have gotten his rub NLT Monday, and it just got there yesterday! That ticks me off! But at least he got it!!

Larry Wolfe said:
ddog27 said:

No kidding! I sent out a group of orders Priority (2nd Day) Friday morning. Cliff should have gotten his rub NLT Monday, and it just got there yesterday! That ticks me off! But at least he got it!!
I know somebody over in the LI area that's still waiting... 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom