Ddogs Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3qk259jb]
ddog27 said:
It is so strange how the post office works. I sent out 30 samples to people all over the country at the same time. It is so weird how some people get theirs right away and others are still waiting even though they were all mailed at the same time. Things like this that make me go Hmmm....... :D :D

No kidding! I sent out a group of orders Priority (2nd Day) Friday morning. Cliff should have gotten his rub NLT Monday, and it just got there yesterday! That ticks me off! But at least he got it!!
I know somebody over in the LI area that's still waiting... 8-[[/quote:3qk259jb]

Really? Who?? :grin: :grin: :) :)

ddog27 said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":22dgybxc]
ddog27 said:
It is so strange how the post office works. I sent out 30 samples to people all over the country at the same time. It is so weird how some people get theirs right away and others are still waiting even though they were all mailed at the same time. Things like this that make me go Hmmm....... :D :D

No kidding! I sent out a group of orders Priority (2nd Day) Friday morning. Cliff should have gotten his rub NLT Monday, and it just got there yesterday! That ticks me off! But at least he got it!!
I know somebody over in the LI area that's still waiting... 8-[

Really? Who?? :grin: :grin: :) :)[/quote:22dgybxc]
He must mean Nick. :lmao:

Finney said:
ddog27 said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":4bsthk7o]
ddog27 said:

He must mean Nick. :lmao:[/quote:4bsthk7o]
A thread was deleted a week or so ago ~ That help? :eek:

Sorry Larry

The Joker said:
Finney said:
ddog27 said:
[quote="The Joker":3eyoeuk3][quote="Larry Wolfe":3eyoeuk3]
ddog27 said:

He must mean Nick. :lmao:[/quote:3eyoeuk3]
A thread was deleted a week or so ago ~ That help? :eek:

Sorry Larry[/quote:3eyoeuk3]
I was pretty sure what you meant. I was right. 8-[

Nick Prochilo said:
Just for the record, I'm still waiting for mine. That Bill is such a $hit stirer!
Who, meeee??? 8-[

Sorry guys ~ I just couldn't pass that one up...

ddog27 said:
Did anyone receive their sample in the mail today? :(

I got mine today.
tlab23.gif
tlab23.gif
tlab23.gif
tlab23.gif

Is the Original good on brisket?
Thanks for the sample. Looking forward to it.

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3eehlorv]
ddog27 said:

I know somebody over in the LI area that's still waiting... 8-[[/quote:3eehlorv]

[-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(

ddog27 said:
I am glad that the samples are getting to you guys! :D Please make sure to post your feedback after you try it out! :D :(

Yo DDOG wazzzuuppp , got my rub in the mail this very day ,got to work Saturday , but will be doing 2 Boston Butts for my wife and myself and two guest. Gonna do a overnighter on my smoker to see what happens, our guest supplied me with more oak wood and kingsford!!

I guess i miss out on the free rub? I go way for a weekend and no one tells me about the free stuff that is going on a round hear.

I'm just play around a little bit.
Missing Link. :)

The Missing Link said:
I guess i miss out on the free rub? I go way for a weekend and no one tells me about the free stuff that is going on a round hear.

I'm just play around a little bit.
Missing Link. :)
You take your'e 'puter with you :eek:
:grin:

I got mine today. Thanks.

I'm doing a graduation party for 100 tomorrow.

My wally was giving away babybacks for $1.75/lb. I don't care if they're pumped, a man can't pass up a buck seventy five for baby backs. I picked up a "few".

Good Q!

Jack

Back
Top Bottom