Country Style Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I grill mine direct until I have my grill marks then indirect until done. Rub with a rub of your choice before hand. I hear there is a great rub around here that goes great on them. I like Original on those ribs!

Nick Prochilo said:
I grill mine direct until I have my grill marks then indirect until done. Rub with a rub of your choice before hand. I hear there is a great rub around here that goes great on them. I like Original on those ribs!
If it's the same rub I'm thinking of he's having some kind of "holiday special" right now. Check with Bruce B. and he'll tell you about it ;)

I do mine direct...usually with salt and pepper..then sauce the last few min (untill the sauce just starts to burn)....

Rub/season with favorite rub, cook direct on the grill until nice grill marks. Throw in a pan with apple juice and a little vinegar and cover. Let simmer/steam until tender. Simple and good.

Finney said:
Skip the rub, a little salt and pepper.... coat liberally with Reverend Marvin's 'hot'. Grill direct. ;)

Oh yeah! Extremely good.

That reminds me, I've got to do that one again soon.

Good Q!

Jack

I plan on using Rev Marvins on mine. The family thinks it is tooooo hot so they want SBR. They dont know what is good. Ive got them on now so in a while Ill put some sauce o them. What temp should I bring them up to? Right now they are at 145F.

JWJR40 said:
I plan on using Rev Marvins on mine. The family thinks it is tooooo hot so they want SBR. They dont know what is good. Ive got them on now so in a while Ill put some sauce o them. What temp should I bring them up to? Right now they are at 145F.

You better start saucing!

JWJR40 said:
:roll: Sheesh. :LOL:

Yeah, I'm glad it turned out as good as it was. I just have a hard time with the temps I should cook to.

Back
Top Bottom