Cooking for the weekend tailgate...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Well, there's Airboss' answer ~ Get a bigger pit!! :grin: :grin: Lookin' goooood!!! =P~ =P~

The Joker said:
Well, there's Airboss' answer ~ Get a bigger pit!! :grin: :grin: Lookin' goooood!!! =P~ =P~

You're right Joker. It's just that easy. Spoke with son Greg about that very thing this AM in fact. I think me and Stump may be closing in on a deal sooner than later. I'm damn tired of this second class electric _ _ _ _ ! Did make a believer outa me though. Onward and upward.

Airboss said:
The Joker said:

You're right Joker. It's just that easy. Spoke with son Greg about that very thing this AM in fact. I think me and Stump may be closing in on a deal sooner than later. I'm damn tired of this second class electric _ _ _ _ ! Did make a believer outa me though. Onward and upward.

You're like the Jeffersons, "Moving on up"! Let me ask you something AB, you don't keep your smoker in the attic too......do you?

Larry Wolfe said:
Airboss said:
[quote="The Joker":gf7ftmpg]Well, there's Airboss' answer ~ Get a bigger pit!! :grin: :grin: Lookin' goooood!!! =P~ =P~

You're like the Jeffersons, "Moving on up"! Let me ask you something AB, you don't keep your smoker in the attic too......do you?[/quote:gf7ftmpg]

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Larry Wolfe said:
Airboss said:
[quote="The Joker":3l2suyds]Well, there's Airboss' answer ~ Get a bigger pit!! :grin: :grin: Lookin' goooood!!! =P~ =P~

You're like the Jeffersons, "Moving on up"! Let me ask you something AB, you don't keep your smoker in the attic too......do you?[/quote:3l2suyds]

Attic? Hell no! Down here in Fla we keep our smokers in the basement.

Which reminds me: I've been here almost nine years and I still haven't found the door that leads to the cellar stairs. Maybe it's out in the garage.

Back
Top Bottom