Cooked on a Lang 80

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

txpgapro

Sous Chef
Did a cook for all my employees today on our company pit - a trailered Lang 80. Did a brisket and 20# of chicken quarters, tamales, beans and a peach cobbler. Everything turned out very good. Very easy to cook on it. I was impressed. Got me a hot fire (300*) in about an hour, threw on the meat, came back 2 hours laters and it was still at 300* without adding anymore wood. Did the brisket in a little over 4 hours and the chicken in about 2 hours.

txpgapro said:
Did a cook for all my employees today on our company pit - a trailered Lang 80. Did a brisket and 20# of chicken quarters, tamales, beans and a peach cobbler. Everything turned out very good. Very easy to cook on it. I was impressed. Got me a hot fire (300*) in about an hour, threw on the meat, came back 2 hours laters and it was still at 300* without adding anymore wood. Did the brisket in a little over 4 hours and the chicken in about 2 hours.

How big was the brisket Mike?? Wow, that's fast!! Good job bud!

Lang

Love my 84 Deluxe. Going to crank her up today and smoke for some freinds. It's a party machine and probably smokes as good as any out there at any price.
Merry Christmas to ALL of you and yours!!!!!
Ed

Lang 84

Noah,
I post everwhere because I work at home and have a lot of time on my hands. It also allows me the opportunity to SMOKE at will.
I have cranked that Lang up at 10 degrees and it came to temp just about as quick as if it were 80. It works perfect at any temp that I have used it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!!!!
Keep the smoke a rollin'!!!!!
ed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom