Competition Pork Re-run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
Ruin good BBQ by putting slaw on it....
2.gif

just good ol vinegar/pepper sauce and hot sauce... slaw goes on the SIDE

who puts vinegar/pepper sauce and hot sauce on good bbq? that's how you ruin it. how bout some nice [smilie=hump.gif] thick [smilie=hump.gif] kc style [smilie=hump.gif] bbq sauce [smilie=hump.gif] now that's good eatin

Captain Morgan said:
Gary, don't make me ride up there and kill you.

I aint worried.. all i ever hear is "cappy don't leave myrtle beach"

think about it.. you have good hot pig meat chopped/pulled on a bun nice and tasty.. then you toss on a big ol heap of cold cabbage... blaaaaachhh.. makes me wanna barf

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
[quote="Gary in VA":17k9fncy]Ruin good BBQ by putting slaw on it....
2.gif

who puts vinegar/pepper sauce and hot sauce on good bbq? that's how you ruin it. how bout some nice [smilie=hump.gif] thick [smilie=hump.gif] kc style [smilie=hump.gif] bbq sauce [smilie=hump.gif] now that's good eatin[/quote:17k9fncy]

well... i guess i can't fault that one too much... but a heap of cold cabbage.. come on...yuck

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2t7y164n][quote="Gary in VA":2t7y164n]Ruin good BBQ by putting slaw on it....
2.gif

who puts vinegar/pepper sauce and hot sauce on good bbq? that's how you ruin it. how bout some nice [smilie=hump.gif] thick [smilie=hump.gif] kc style [smilie=hump.gif] bbq sauce [smilie=hump.gif] now that's good eatin[/quote:2t7y164n]

well... i guess i can't fault that one too much... but a heap of cold cabbage.. come on...yuck[/quote:2t7y164n]

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":aixt0pvp][quote="Gary in VA":aixt0pvp]Ruin good BBQ by putting slaw on it....
2.gif

who puts vinegar/pepper sauce and hot sauce on good bbq? that's how you ruin it. how bout some nice [smilie=hump.gif] thick [smilie=hump.gif] kc style [smilie=hump.gif] bbq sauce [smilie=hump.gif] now that's good eatin[/quote:aixt0pvp]

well... i guess i can't fault that one too much... but a heap of cold cabbage.. come on...yuck[/quote:aixt0pvp]

agreed

Captain Morgan said:
Gary, don't make me ride up there and kill you.

I'm gonna do a drive by on my way to Myrtle on Thursday morning! Might even pick up a turkey or two.

You guys have it all wrong!!!!!!!!!

BBQ pork in a warm tortilla with homemade green chilies. Burrito style!

Helen_Paradise said:
You guys have it all wrong!!!!!!!!!

It's not your fault you live in California....we'll let the 'pork in a tortilla'
thing just slide helen [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif]

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":k2daitg6]You guys have it all wrong!!!!!!!!!

It's not your fault you live in California....we'll let the 'pork in a tortilla'
thing just slide helen [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif][/quote:k2daitg6]

Slaw is just NASTY.

ok Larry, you kill do the Virginia killin's and I'll drive west to KC and California...meet you back at the beach with the scalps.

Captain Morgan said:
ok Larry, you kill do the Virginia killin's and I'll drive west to KC and California...meet you back at the beach with the scalps.

come on out cappy, we'll show you how your spose to q!

Captain Morgan said:
I will be listening to sultans of swing while I pour your thick,
flavor-covering bbq sauce down the drain. 8)

how is that NOT the best tune in the world?? [smilie=banana.gif]

Captain Morgan said:
I will be listening to sultans of swing while I pour your thick,
flavor-covering bbq sauce down the drain.
8)

that's ok, I'll just order more rev's sauce [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif]

Captain Morgan said:
I made a couple of cd's to listen to during the comp
this weekend...Sultans made the cut.

Ever hear the Local Hero soundtrack?

Have I? you're talkin to the u.s. authority on dire straits. if you like local hero, check out last exit to brooklyn, or cal, or princess bride or any other soundtracks he put out, they're phenomonal

Captain Morgan said:
that's the only one I've got. Might have to make a purchase.

I'd go for the Cal. It may be hard to find but it's more celtic and irish than last exit to brooklyn which is more orchestra like. What you might want to do is pick up the one called Screenplaying. http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=hcpwbk ... o1oz3CxMTC

it's got tracks from Cal, Local Hero, Princess Bride and Last Exit to brooklyn. the best songs from the 4 films....that's the one to get

Back
Top Bottom