Company Cook Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ROXXtedy

Assistant Cook
Thought I'd report, now that I can think. Started out to be 100 people, but wound up with 300+, men, women and chillins'. Started cooking Thursday night after work, had everything set up at the shop (beer on ice) ready to go. Really didn't know how many to expect, so I had increased my order from my butcher. Saturday 3:00 p.m. deadline to start serving, band starting at 6:30 p.m. Worked by myself mostly, my pit builder came in at 12:00 Saturday to help finish up and to help serve. Covered dish sides provided by the drivers wifes (had plenty and good).

8 butts
1 ham
4 loins
6 beer can chix
20 racks b b ribs
3 salmon filets
15 sausages
24 hamburgers
8 hot dogs
5 gallon brunswick stew
beer, beer, and more beer

Had very little leftovers, very few hangovers and everyone had a great time. Boss says next year will be bigger and better. Oh my, looks like we have started a new annual tradition. We have one heck of a great boss.

Here it is Tuesday and stiil recovering, but I'd do it all over again and probably will again this weekend, just on a lot, whole lot smaller scale. Maybe for 8-10, normal weekend gatherings in the backyard.

Cook on my bro's and keep the smoke bvlowin'.

All that and not one pic!
4.gif

Seriously, Good job!! :(

Yeah I know I forgot to get pix, I think there was some pix taken by some and hope to confiscate some. Maybe I can figure out how to post them, just have to wait and see. Sorry. I know there was pix taken of the party not sure how many were taken of the cookin. I'll see what I can come up with.

Sorry, nope, they were singles.

Yeap that is what I enjoy, seeing people eat and enjoying themselves, that is an awesome reward.

Back
Top Bottom