cold fire burning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iga it was a whole ham bone in ,never really cooked one like it! nothing left but mac and cheese lol thats how i like it and i sold my smoker im sure i will be sick about that but o well my new projects need funding hehe

sorry to hear about the smoker. guess i'll cook some chicken and ribs on Christmas with my new wsm. when one goes down, one must rise up.lol

Well bbq it up on Christmas, and shouldn't price things too don't want to sale lol people will buy it from you,I don't have the funds right now to finish new Smokers so it will go along way for me I need a vault style for my Catering rig , going to do a stomps type, and have not really made up my mind yet for other one but will be similar just bigger :)

Well if you have a grill of any type, you still have a smoker. Just cook indirectly, and add some wood chips to the mix.

hey max i have a few smokers that one is my fav it does really nice job and has few negative things about it just going to mis it lol

18064-albums11-picture50.html

cant seem to get it to work lol

I think your problem is that you are trying to hotlink something that you have uploaded to this site. You may want to get like a photo bucket account and upload your pictures there then post the url to here. If I did not have a site, I would do that, it does not cost anything.

well i have my blanki on it today trying this again seems to really be working this time i hope it will make the wood last longer lol
img_254657_0_f481c13838ff510acb98395232213f9f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom