Cliff's Brisket "The Movie"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
JB has inspired me to spend the better part of the day figuring out video hosting instead of cleaning the house. :LOL:

Watch close, I don't want anyone to miss anything. ;)

No need for sound.

Now that is the best damn movie I have ever seen!!!!
Great job Cliff!!!!!!!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

I think the actor had too many lines which cluttered the movie and masked the main characters acting abilities....and also think the producer has fallen prey to the recent trend in movie making that ...the more money you put into a film.....the better it will do at the box office. Clearly way too much money spent on props and needless backdrops in hopes for better ratings with the public. ;)

It was wonderfull cinamaticly, but I had a hard time following the plot, might of been the beer..not sure...

Smokey_Joe said:
I think the actor had too many lines which cluttered the movie and masked the main characters acting abilities....and also think the producer has fallen prey to the recent trend in movie making that ...the more money you put into a film.....the better it will do at the box office. Clearly way too much money spent on props and needless backdrops in hopes for better ratings with the public. ;)
:LOL: :roll: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom