Chucky Cheese Potato's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I wanted BBQ but didn't feel like fighting the elements. So I did the next best thing and reheated a bag of frozen smoked chuck. I also quartered two baked potato's left from last night, sprinkled with WRB, topped with the chuck, then Mexi cheese and baked in the oven for 15 minutes until everything was heated through and the cheese was melted! Drizzled just a bit of Bad Bob's Special Sauce over top. Turned out to be a very tasty treat!!

If anyone can invent a new way to use food it's you my friend!
Those looked great and will be made in my home very soon! [smilie=a_hrm.gif]......tomorrow :D
;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Nice Larry, I hope you ate plenty! ;)

I ate two wedges and three chicken wings. I didn't want to eat too much due to the beer! [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] Yes I caved and had a few Saturday and Sunday!

Hmm, I pulled two bags of pulled pork out of the freezer this morning. Wonder what I can do with them, Thanks Larry for a great idea.

Larry my friend that looks absolutely fanstastic, I'm drooling Bud, but I've got to say that this hardly looks like a creation from a man on a diet! Have you fallen off the wagon?

Best of luck with your diet!

oct_97 said:
Allrighty, did Larry's spuds and Q. After quartering them I popped them back into the oven to brown. Excellent idea, thanks Larry.

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/ ... eshow=true

Nice looking grub John!! Glad you liked them!!

Kloset BBQR said:
Larry my friend that looks absolutely fanstastic, I'm drooling Bud, but I've got to say that this hardly looks like a creation from a man on a diet! Have you fallen off the wagon?

Best of luck with your diet!

Hey Dallas! Remember, I'm not on a diet, I'm having a "lifestyle change"! I still eat what I want, I just cut my portion in half. As far as falling off the beer wagon, that was a different story. I am certainly able to cut my eating portions in half, but I failed on the beer portions. I'm trying to get back on the right tract, but the beer is hosing me!!

How's the Atkins going??

Back
Top Bottom