Christmas cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
I have 2 briskets on now, 1 experimental and 1 regular comp. have 4 turkey breast and 2 turkeys for later. Cornbread and biscuts for dressing this afternoon. BIG ol' whole CAB ribeye for tomorrow night. Aint Christmas GREAT! Merry Christmas everyone!! Tim

quick update, briskets are resting in cooler, turkeys are on the smoker. not alot of pictures yet, but im gonna take them:
afternoon snack, JB's sausage bites. this year i added a little bit of New Yorks finest cheese

img_208221_0_5a97a1e93068276d7da5d67bd9cd7ac1.jpg

Biscut and cornbread are done:

img_208221_1_9a59cb1bc90c22fb1d8634616db2fc79.jpg

img_208221_2_445d4c5a1d5a3bcb15698209215d0cd1.jpg

and finally, got a visit from my secret santa. Santa knows I live with a bunch of women, or she thinks I'm a crossdressing BBQ cook. Thanks Santa!!!!

img_208221_3_6e86279111fa7cf4832ed16e8bcb8e2f.jpg

Wow took me forever to figger out where the cheese went on this deal. Then I read the message..kick kick:) Mighty fine looking batch of groceries and highly purty young lady you got there. Merry Christmas.

bigwheel

HELP!!!!! Camera has crapped out> said low battry, put new ones in, nothing. Tried several other batteries, zip! what am I gonna do. Santa maybe. Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh man, I forgot the JB's sausage bites!! Thanks for the reminder. I gotta work tonight, but I'll grab some stuffing when I leave. I ground some fresh hot sausage a couple of weeks ago for just such an occassion.

Good Q!

Jack

swampsauce said:
HELP!!!!! Camera has crapped out> said low battry, put new ones in, nothing. Tried several other batteries, zip! what am I gonna do. Santa maybe. Merry Christmas everyone!

Yall are not gonna believe this. I had a big pack of AA duracel batteries for christmas toys. I opened them the to get me 2 for the camera, and the camera didnt work. Thought it was camera. Put batteries in all new toys, nothing. The whole damn pack was worthless. It was one of them 20 packs too. Now do you think the wally world is gonna take them back? Different pack of batteries, camera works fine!

Back
Top Bottom