Chicken with Boobs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I was looking around and saw a cool looking chicken that has boobs. I like boobs like an other Red Blooded American BOY and they are fun unless someone gets an eye poked. :LOL:

Looks to me like they slide lemon 1/2s up under the skin. I have a whole chicken in the frige and may have to go out and get a lemon today and give this a try.

http://contestbbq.com/images2/june2007/chicken.jpg

Anyone tried something like this?

I'll take pics for sure.

Never done lemon or lemon slices. I have done butter and a variety of different aromatics. Those worked well. I tried a bread dressing once, which did not.

That picture is so very wrong. And on so many different levels.

Rich

I guess it's just me. I thought it was funny as heck.

Sorry guys. It's ya'll place kill the thread if'n I was wrong.

I'm still gonna make one but won't post about it I guess.

peace

Mike Hedrick said:
I guess it's just me. I thought it was funny as heck.

Sorry guys. It's ya'll place kill the thread if'n I was wrong.

I'm still gonna make one but won't post about it I guess.

peace

Mike, its cool. There isnt anything wrong with the post. Or else I would have deleted it. I just know these fellers and where it COULD head. Dont sweat it.

Diva Q said:
I am going to have to make that for my Daddy & his buddies, They will get a kick out of it for sure.

I've seen chickens that looked like they had Tanlines of a bikini but never one that had implants.
:roll:

My friends will die laughing when they see something like that. hahaha

I guess I'm just really immature cus that's butt slap'n funny to me.

wdroller said:
Mike Hedrick said:
I was looking around and saw a cool looking chicken that has boobs. I like boobs like an other Red Blooded American BOY and they are fun unless someone gets an eye poked. :LOL:

Looks to me like they slide lemon 1/2s up under the skin. I have a whole chicken in the frige and may have to go out and get a lemon today and give this a try.

http://contestbbq.com/images2/june2007/chicken.jpg

Anyone tried something like this?

I'll take pics for sure.

Check and see if oranges are on sale.

You trying to make Dolly Poultry?

bigwheel said:
Wonder how a bored person could make a nice booty on a chicken?

bigwheel

I'm on it!
Should I use Potatos or LARD in the chickin booty?
lol

~where are we at and why are we in this handbasket?

Well I think lard melts when it get above room temp so guessing the tates be the instrument of choice if forced to pick twixt the two permitted. Now I was thinking along the lines of an Elberta Peach or something cleft like unto it like the chin of the old Movie Star aka Kurt Jurgins or maybe Clark Gable. He gave up on Hollywood and went into the cold cream bizness I think. There is an old Tejas joke which accompany this one but be best to save it for the Saloon one day:) It like a plumber crack type joke. Not sure why plumbers like to do that kinda stuff? Whut is up on that deal? Reckon they exhibitionists? Thanks.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom