Check your local Home Depot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starwalt12 said:
pm sent Mr. Larry Wolfe!
4.gif

Well glad to see they finally got right on the price on those gizmos. I always told yall they was overpriced ECB's with a fancy paint job and good air control. I would buy one from Larry but I swore off that nasty old charcoal habit many moons ago. Great great great..Uncle Ben Wheeler Franklin made that stuff obsolete when he invented electricity back in the good old days.

Well not to jump back to the original topic..but did you ever come up with edible ribs? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff:)

bigwheel said:
Well not to jump back to the original topic..but did you ever come up with edible ribs? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff:)

Yes sir I did. Accomplished this on tuesday night. Pictures are unavailable due to whatever problem my memory card was experiencing. were fantastic. I still think I can do better though.

Ok sounds like some upward movements were accomplished. Always room for improvement. Prob some obese person sit on your memory card. Thats what always happens to my technology equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom