Carolina Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks like some great eats, How bout postin your Carolina slaw recipe

007bond-jb said:
That looks like some great eats, How bout postin your Carolina slaw recipe

Ok
here it comes
Get your pencils ready
Got paper?
Two bags shreaded cabbage (1lb bags I think)
One jar Marzetties slaw dressing (about 12-16oz)
Hope it isn't too complicated, but it sure is good. :P
I haven't been able to come up with anything I like better.

Willy T. said:
Looks like some mighty fine Carolina Q for a Tenn. boy :D If you had red slaw,it would have been a North Carolina sandwich. :D

Willy T.
The wife is from the "Low Country" so that is where I get my Carolina Q knoledge. The pork has a Tennessee twist with my rub and sauce.

Willy T. said:
Looks like some mighty fine Carolina Q for a Tenn. boy :D If you had red slaw,it would have been a North Carolina sandwich. :D

Willy T.

Can't beat the Lexington style red BBQ slaw. Makes me hungry just thinking of a BBQ Sandwich with some BBQ slaw... hushpuppies, fries, onion rings, etc.

Hey Willy T, your setup (tents, banners, etc) was pictured in the lastest edition of the NCBS newsletter.

Good looking website there Rockin. How many $$$$ do you put out in entry fees for all those contests? Just curious.

DATsBBQ said:
Good looking website there Rockin. How many $$$$ do you put out in entry fees for all those contests? Just curious.
Between $225-$250 entry + extra $50ish for private port-a-pot +$100ish for minimum meats. Iwould say around $500 - $600 per contest.

Finney said:
Willy T. said:

Willy T.

Can't beat the Lexington style red BBQ slaw. Makes me hungry just thinking of a BBQ Sandwich with some BBQ slaw... hushpuppies, fries, onion rings, etc.
Hey Willy T, your setup (tents, banners, etc) was pictured in the lastest edition of the NCBS newsletter.
Now your're talkin' :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom