Cappy, this your rib recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
When my wife begs for ribs we start the 18 hour process like this:

Preheat oven to 350 just before going to bed.

Apply Chris’ secret rub to four slabs of pork ribs.

Half fill two pans with apple vinegar.

Turn the oven off after an hour and leave the ribs in the oven overnight…the dogs go crazy with the mouth watering odors coming from the oven.

Wake up, turn the ribs over, re-heat the oven to 350 for 30 minutes and turn it off.

Spend most of Saturday doing chores, eat lunch, turn the ribs over again, reheat oven to 350 for 30 minutes

Just before dinner heat the grill, cut the ribs and braze the ribs.

Where is the emoticon that is green and throwing up? Never heard of anything like this before!!!!!!

WTF is that? I think the dogs are going crazy because the vinegar fumes are burning their noses! :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
Oh shit, I better keep my mouth shut....................I do it like that all the time! Larry taught me!
We all know that WILL NEVER HAPPEN! :mrgreen:

Big Bears BBQ said:
I like to put the rub on my ribs then put em in the microwave so it gets in the meat better.............

Don't forget to inject the center of the bones. That really helps to get flavor into the meat too.

swampsauce said:
When my wife begs for ribs we start the 18 hour process like this:

Preheat oven to 350 just before going to bed.

Apply Chris’ secret rub to four slabs of pork ribs.

Half fill two pans with apple vinegar.

Turn the oven off after an hour and leave the ribs in the oven overnight…the dogs go crazy with the mouth watering odors coming from the oven.

Wake up, turn the ribs over, re-heat the oven to 350 for 30 minutes and turn it off.

Spend most of Saturday doing chores, eat lunch, turn the ribs over again, reheat oven to 350 for 30 minutes

Just before dinner heat the grill, cut the ribs and braze the ribs.

Where is the emoticon that is green and throwing up? Never heard of anything like this before!!!!!!
4.gif

2.gif

7.gif

Back
Top Bottom