Butt~N~Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KyBlueBBQ

Senior Cook
Butts about 130 and the ribs are gettin there..little bit longer- my crappy chargriller is just chuggin along - 240 ish. I'm usin my last bag of rancher Charcoal. Gotta goto Home Depot and get some more!!

Nice job!
Looks to me if my eyes don't decieve me those were some Char Griller grates in the pics.
Am I right?

Yep Yep. For the cost, ya cant beat it. I evened out the temps, made me a nice big baffle on the inside, good'n thick. Really helped to even things out. I'm going to move the SmokeStack down to grate level, but because I tend to fill the thing when I cook, I dont wanna just extend the stock down.. so I'll put it on the end of the top. Just a matter of cuttin a hole and weldin on the new pipe.

Gotta make a new front shelf for it. While moving recently it tipped over and cracked the pine boards and bent the brackets up. Time for stainless Steel!!

Thanks for the comments ya'll. I got mom to eat a couple bites..said it was the best yet. Was as good as anything we had at the So Long Summer Ribfest a week Ago, course mom's are supposed to say stuff like that.

Good deal! I have one too :D
The mods really help out ! Don't forget the fire bricks! They work wonders as far as temps ;)

Yeah she is doin better all the time. The packin comes out Monday morning. Can't wait! It has to be miserable to have 60" worth of packing in half ur nose!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom