Butt is on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Put a 7lb'der on at 8am. Injected with Chris Lilys injection(I used fresh apple cider instead of apple juice) Rubbed with a boatload of Wolfe Rub Original. Started it fatside down, I'll flip it a few hrs.
Using lump, apple and hickory.

Oh yeah, that's the way I like to pile on the WR too!! That's gonna be good Puff!!

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
Put a 7lb'der on at 8am. Injected with Chris Lilys injection(I used fresh apple cider instead of apple juice) Rubbed with a boatload of Wolfe Rub Original. Started it fatside down, I'll flip it a few hrs.
Using lump, apple and hickory.

http
://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6177/dscf0092rv7.th.jpg

Puff, did you know Larry is running a Holiday Special on his rub? :shock:

Thanks Bruce, wasn't sure anyone noticed!

Butts at 134, beers at 6 and climbing :D
No pic ,to cold out I probably lose an hr. everytime I open the lid :shock:

Finney said:
Puff, Is that John Morrell meat any better than any other? I see it in the ads, but haven't bought any.
Every John Morrell butt I've done came out great.
I haven't tried to many other brands. But when these are on sale I stock up.

Don't care for the bacon though ;)

I think your'e going to have to crank up the heat to eat before midnight puff. A few more beers and you probably will not care though. ;)

Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff, Is that John Morrell meat any better than any other? I see it in the ads, but haven't bought any.
Wow, designer-label cheap cuts, huh? The butts I buy are always anonymous, just the store's weight and price label.

--John 8)

Unity said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Wow, designer-label cheap cuts, huh? The butts I buy are always anonymous, just the store's weight and price label.

--John 8)
:LOL: They really come out good ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom