Busy Day In Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
I am doing Spring clean-up at our cottage in Northern Michigan, but brought up 4 corned beef briskets I bought right after St. Patrick's day figuring I would have some time to smoke something. Woke up and it had snowed a little last night and was only 22° so today was the day. I had already soaked the briskets and had one set to make pastrami. I've had a hankering for a fatty for a long time too, so today was a triple header, Fatty, Pastrami, and three corn beef with Nick's Honey Mustard Glaze. I have to say I was please with all and the weather came around too, cold but sunny and a fair sunset. Here are some shots, I only have my old iPhone so the pictures are nothing to brag about, but the cook was great and I did get a load of yard work done too. Thanks for looking.

Fantastic looking pastrami and fatty Buzz! You need to share more cottage pics, it looks like a really great place!!

Reaching for the Rye..kraut and mustard as we speak. What is up with this Thousand Island Dressing bizness? You do not boil a kid in it's Mothers Milk. All us yiddish folks know that.

bigwheel said:
Reaching for the Rye..kraut and mustard as we speak. What is up with this Thousand Island Dressing bizness? You do not boil a kid in it's Mothers Milk. All us yiddish folks know that.
No Thousand Island on this baby, kraut, Swiss cheese and a little horseradish sauce, threw it on the Griddler and damn I'm making myself hungry just talking about it.

Dang Buzz I can tell you know how to cook and eat properly here. You tried the Frenchies brand spicy brown mustard lately? Its good.

Back
Top Bottom