Business is good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KLSfounder

Assistant Cook
I'm probably posting this in the wrong spot but I wanted to thank all of you who gave me the words of encouragement in the introductions. Testing is going well for a few of the sauces, and the rubs are doing well. Just started messing around in relishes and began testing on those.. Gave the family a great homemade memorial Day bbq. Now I just need to solve the lacking logo issue :LOL:

img_250170_0_dbdcf185198aae428b94ca1bc61e81b8.jpg

img_250170_1_a84ea59568bef8d343cfc8bbb6ecc96f.jpg

img_250170_2_0f197109dd5d661b50aa75685662da93.jpg

img_250170_3_a648ad430080fd432ad40fee621ed729.jpg

http://kenzislegendarysauces.blogspot.com/

Do sound like a good deal. Now I have a theory if somebody wanted to make some bucks they could clone the little smoking hockey pucks for the Bradleys. Those things seems to be fairly pricey. Thinking would only take some sawdust held together with Elmers Glue and a few molds of the proper size. Sell them for half of what the retailers charge and still rake in the cash. Tell me what you think.

bigwheel said:
Do sound like a good deal. Now I have a theory if somebody wanted to make some bucks they could clone the little smoking hockey pucks for the Bradleys. Those things seems to be fairly pricey. Thinking would only take some sawdust held together with Elmers Glue and a few molds of the proper size. Sell them for half of what the retailers charge and still rake in the cash. Tell me what you think.
Yeah you're right luckily it is my dad's smoker so I didn't have to pay but they are expensive.
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Hmmm you might need a room mate. I got one which is close to forty and still clinging to the mammary glands. Let me know. I think yall would could get along. Need to get his half of the rent early in the pay period if you get my drift wink wink.

I heard that there is no good BBQ anywhere in Colorado.

From the looks of those pictures, I am guessing that I must have heard wrong.

I'd eat a sandwich or three of that.

BOB

Bob In Fla. said:
I heard that there is no good BBQ anywhere in Colorado.

From the looks of those pictures, I am guessing that I must have heard wrong.

I'd eat a sandwich or three of that.

BOB
Haha thanks Bob Im gonna try to put Colorado on the BBQ map!

Back
Top Bottom