Burnt Ends (pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Did up some burnt ends lastnight. Awesome !

Leftover large point and some corners from a 12 pound packer.
Had the WSM at 235 with a large hunk of oak and a little cherry.
Put them on for 4 hours, pulled em off and chopped em up into 1 inch squares, and turned them in the following sauce.
5:5 Sweet Baby Rays to pineapple juice, a little iced tea (dunno why, but it came out goooood), 1 drop of Daves Insanity Sauce, 4 drops of Daves Temporary Insanity, 5 dashes of Cholula.
Put them back on the smoker for another hour with the vents shut with the temp down to 200.
Threw em on a bun. Wifey loved it !

More pics...
http://community.webshots.com/album/390208374RVskCL?681

Scotty, DO NOT EAT THAT, IT'S POISON!!! STEP AWAY! I'LL TAKE IT TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES!

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

I have not been able to tary and make burnt ends yet. :) what is the proper way to make them an on my behave I usely do not have any brisket left.

Thanks,
Missing Link.

The Missing Link said:
I have not been able to tary and make burnt ends yet. :) what is the proper way to make them an on my behave I usely do not have any brisket left.

Thanks,
Missing Link.

Welcome back Mr LInk. Long time no post. You're not Curly Q. Link by any chance? "Hey Moe", "Nuk, nuk, nuk". 8-[
Hard to make burnt ends if you don't leave any brisket to do it with. #-o

No I'm not curly Q. Thanks I been so busy with my lovely kids that I had not time for anything exter. but now i'm back an I will start to barbecue some more and work posting so picture an your know we all like picture.

Back
Top Bottom