Brined turkey and some Colt meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobberqer

Sous Chef
saying my JETS prayer while smoking maple brined turkey, then grilling some Colt meat 8)

The JETS Prayer

:"Our Sanchez, who art in NY, hallowed be thy arm.

Thy Bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami, as it was in '69.

Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, And give us many touchdowns, as our defense prevents scores against us.

Lead us not into frustration; But deliver us a Super Bowl

For thine is the Kingdom of the NFL,the power of Rex,and the glory of NY, forever and ever. Amen

GO GREEN !!!!!

got that red wine "resting", but not for long !!!

Bobberqer said:
saying my JETS prayer while smoking maple brined turkey, then grilling some Colt meat 8)

The JETS Prayer

Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, And give us many touchdowns, as our defense prevents scores against us.

For thine is the Kingdom of the NFL,the power of Rex,and the glory of NY, forever and ever. Amen

GO GREEN !!!!!

Bob, we almost made it!

Nick Prochilo said:
Bobberqer said:

The JETS Prayer

GO GREEN !!!!!

Bob, we almost made it!

Horeshoe and handgrenade theory :shock: Manning is an animal, and they had a better team, nuff said

Bobberqer said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Bobberqer said:

The JETS Prayer

GO GREEN !!!!!

Bob, we almost made it!

Horeshoe and handgrenade theory :shock: Manning is an animal, and they had a better team, nuff said

I think the Colts sit tight the first quarter to see how the opponent is going to play them, then after that, watch out! They definitly were the better team and I'll be rooting for them come Super Bowl!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom