Breauxbrat burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
Tonight was a Breauxbrat burger.

Cut the skin off of some brats and mixed in with hamburger meat, smashed it flat, and then stuffed it with slightly cooked yellow bell pepper and onion, then added feta and mozzarela cheese and garlic from a press. All seasoned with Cavendars Greek seasoning and cooked at 275 till it was 170 internal. Served with 'chick peas' and some thin sliced jalapenos.

img_180090_0_a8f7d1731fd9c79d8819c3c2d17fbde2.jpg

img_180090_1_9564803abdfe0add1e2b96b7ec34abef.jpg

img_180090_2_1756816c9e1c4b43d2adaa3d562f3baf.jpg

img_180090_3_ab0ee2db761638ade60365b6cf2e8650.jpg

Nice Ron, Ya been to Don's before? I love their stuffed hamburger steak.
It aint on menu just ask for it

Brats? Cavendars? Ok you goona need to fess on up. You aint really a coonass now are ya? Now don't hold it agin a person by any means. We have all kinds of transplanted yankees here in God's Country...sure Louizianna getting em too. Most of them are salt of the earth type folks..they just eat funny.

bigwheel

PS..Whut is a brat? Now I know whut is in Cavendars..it salt and Oregano. Gag heave sputter puke. Sorta reminds me of the old Zorba the Greek movie with Anthony Quinn...or maybe Aristotle Onasis and folks like that.

bigwheel said:
Brats? Cavendars? Ok you goona need to fess on up. You aint really a coonass now are ya? Now don't hold it agin a person by any means. We have all kinds of transplanted yankees here in God's Country...sure Louizianna getting em too. Most of them are salt of the earth type folks..they just eat funny.

bigwheel

PS..Whut is a brat? Now I know whut is in Cavendars..it salt and Oregano. Gag heave sputter puke. Sorta reminds me of the old Zorba the Greek movie with Anthony Quinn...or maybe Aristotle Onasis and folks like that.

A pain in the ass kid! ;)

Ahhh think somebody wants to play the old brokeback mountain trivia game with uncle bigwheel. Now do this place have a joke section where homo sapiens are not allowed to view? Let me know. I also have a bunch about Catholic Priests vs Jewish Rabbis etc. Don't wait too long. I have a real short attention span these days.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom