Breaking news...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice. I need another job to buy all the different smokers I wish for...Gator, Stumps, Lang, Primo Kamado, the other kamado, the Big Green Egg..............!

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":vp7rgjkg][quote="Helen_Paradise":vp7rgjkg]Picture of the delivery truck......I laughed myself silly. Congrats!!!

WOMAN............................ :shock: :roll:[/quote:vp7rgjkg]

Seriously...who does that??[/quote:vp7rgjkg]
Larry :LOL:

:roll:

Kloset BBQR said:
Congratulations Larry! I love my Oval. Make sure you get the extended racks and the fire box divider. It opens up all kinds of possibilities.

Dallas it came with every option available......(2 Extended Grates, Firebox Divider, 2 Drip Pan Racks, Resting Nest with 2 Stainless Steel Side Tables), I think that's all.................. I CANNOT wait to fire it up on Friday afternoon!

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2l9gnn30][quote="Helen_Paradise":2l9gnn30]Picture of the delivery truck......I laughed myself silly. Congrats!!!

WOMAN............................ :shock: :roll:[/quote:2l9gnn30]

Seriously...who does that??[/quote:2l9gnn30]

Helen.....it's a guy thing, and any further explanation would probably be futile. ;)

What's odd is that usually a tandem axle tractor is used to pull 48' trailers vs the singles axles...that primo must have been the heaviest thing on that trailer...or the only thing. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom