Bold Brisket for the Guys at SOTB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Doing a 7lb brisket for the boys at SOTB for Friday night supper. Rubbed it down with Bold Wolfe Rub, using hickory, kingsford and sand in the pan. I'm gonna slice and vacuum seal and we'll reat on Cappy's gasser, hope they like it (fingers crossed)!

can't wait! Our Friday feast menu includes Finney's Championship winning
fire roasted gazpacho, Cappy's abts, Big GQ's shrimp ala Garland, Larrys
famous smoked beef, Rev Marvins chicken sandwiches, and Cappy's peach cobbler with peach ice cream. Yall come! Hop Sing number one cook!

Damn Larry, at $3.59/lb, I'm hoping that the checkout person had a ski-mask and a gun. That is f--king ridiculous.

Bruce B said:
Damn Larry, at $3.59/lb, I'm hoping that the checkout person had a ski-mask and a gun. That is f--king ridiculous.

That's what the flats normally run from BJ's here. I can get a packer at Sam's for $1.48lb, but it's a 130 round trip...........

Captain Morgan said:
can't wait! Our Friday feast menu includes Finney's Championship winning
fire roasted gazpacho, Cappy's abts, Big GQ's shrimp ala Garland, Larrys
famous smoked beef, Rev Marvins chicken sandwiches, and Cappy's peach cobbler with peach ice cream. Yall come! Hop Sing number one cook!
Man that's a feast :shock:

Whooa!!

I'm a happy boy, Happy boy! I'm a happy boy...Happy boy...hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba.

I guess you don't need nutin from me.

I'll bring the women!

Jack

We're bout half way there, briskets at 160* and foiled. The "Bold" Wolfe Rub is forming a nice bark and smelling pretty dang good. The true test will be in the opinions of the boys in Myrtle!

I wish I was diggin' in to that brisket! Looks great(no drooling smiley anymore :( )
Can't wait to try the bold new taste of Wolfe Rub........(no applause or anxious smiley either) But their both there ;)

Look great larry!! Sounds like you guys are going to be eating really good down there.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom