Blizzard Cook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look's like perfect queing weather :D - it's supposed to be sunny and 50's for me on Sunday in East Tennessee, but I admit the kid in me misses an occasional good snow

Yea, the media weasels are at it again. I just got back from the local store and people had just about picked the bread and milk clean. Now watch, we will get about 2-3 inches. :roll:

Heading out to the store shortly as well going to pick up the essentials of course: ribs, brisket, butt and milk.

Who knows how much will fall this time.

Damar12 said:
Ain't no blizzards down here in southwest Alabama. Moveeeeeeeeee.
Yeah but then I have to put up with other stuff...like tornados or huricanes or whatever the hell else you guys get...at least with the snow you know your home...and you have some wobbley pops..cuz you aint' driving no where. :LOL:

wittdog said:
Damar12 said:
Ain't no blizzards down here in southwest Alabama. Moveeeeeeeeee.
Yeah but then I have to put up with other stuff...like tornados or huricanes or whatever the hell else you guys get...at least with the snow you know your home...and you have some wobbley pops..cuz you aint' driving no where. :LOL:

True dat. Pffftttt !

Roads down here are solid sheets of ice about 3/4" think at least. Good thing I decided to call it an early day.

Did my good deed and did 2 of my neighbor's driveways. ;)

I never could figure out the bread, eggs, milk thing. What do poeple do with that stuff. i can go all week without and not notice. I guess it's learned from your mom, like don't go out without clean underpants. I can go all week on that one too. :shock:

We got our first snow here in over 10 years. I feel for you guys that have to fight this stuff every year. The good thing is it didn't stick.

That's crazy. We're experiencing an early breakup here. It's so warm a lot of the Iditarod mushers are only traveling only at night.

Back
Top Bottom