Big Ron's Baby Back Rub Cook for one...!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not bad looking there my bald brother from another mother.

Oh and, I surf therefore I am. Been surfing since I was a kid in Hawaii. Boogie board mostly now cus waves ain't chit on the East Coast. peace

Mike Hedrick said:
Not bad looking there my bald brother from another mother.

Oh and, I surf therefore I am. Been surfing since I was a kid in Hawaii. Boogie board mostly now cus waves ain't chit on the East Coast. peace
Allright!! another surfer...and cook.. when did you get saved?

Thanks for the kind words. I am working on a new page for my website called Satisfied customers and Surfinsapo will be the star. Great looking ribs! I could not be prouder, that is the goal, a satisfied customer. Keep the business coming folks, I will treat you right!!
Thanks Again,

Big Ron said:
Thanks for the kind words. I am working on a new page for my website called Satisfied customers and Surfinsapo will be the star. Great looking ribs! I could not be prouder, that is the goal, a satisfied customer. Keep the business coming folks, I will treat you right!!
Thanks Again,

Code:
Big Ron's Rub: Just Rub It On!
Item #XL-JAR-32 OZ- FOR THE SERIOUS COOKER!
Just got more Big Ron.... Good stuff.. :D

Thanks again for the business!! Your order will ship out this morning, you should receive it by wednesday at the latest. By the way I like that pit of yours. Try the Hint of Houston on some Fajitas, my personal recomendation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom