Between Game Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew I could smeel something coming from your direction. Nice job Harv.

Jules

Thanks for the comments! I agree though, should only eat one of these /lifetime.

You can smack me on the ass and call me Puff if you want.........but that's a 'yellow' onion, not a 'white' onion.

Couple other notes Bigwheel emailed me......'Those would be a hit at any Trailer Park community cookout'.

One note from Puff, 'If you're using a Traeger, it's not really BBQ'.

One from me.......THESE PEOPLE THAT COOK IN THE COLD WITH AN ELECTRIC COOKER JUST PISS ME OFF. BUY A REAL COOKER AND COOK IN 14* WEATHER, MR. PHUCKING PLUG IT IN SET IT AND FORGET IT.

I fucking hate the goddamn sound of those fucking things. Why don't you just add liquid smoke and cook inside in your oven........who know's, you might just end up on TV. THAT'S NOT BBQ'ING........IT'S COOKING. UNPLUG THE COOKER AND LETS SEE HOW YOU DO. ****** FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I'M REALLY PISSED OFF AT THIS POST. ANYONE GOT A VALIUM?

Well Bubba that is some of the finest looking chow I seen in a long time. The movie did not play right but I seen little bits and snatches. Now as good Dr. Adkins taught us all there aint a study on record which say high cholesterol in the diet equate with elevated levels in the blood. That is a theory some goofy looking salad eating liberal come up with and now the other little pimply faces turds has jumped on the band wagon. My Grandma and Grandpa used to eat hawg lard out of bowl with a spoon. Nobody ever nag at them about high cholesterol blah blah blah. They did not put milk on their oatmeal they used cream and real cow butter. The milk got fed to the hawgs I think. Now Larry calm down. Few deep breaths in through the nose and outta the mouth. Imagine yourself in a tranquil place and relax all your muscles. That is how I teach young skulls full of mush to chill out. Should work on bucketheads too:)

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
You can smack me on the ass and call me Puff if you want.........but that's a 'yellow' onion, not a 'white' onion.

Couple other notes Bigwheel emailed me......'Those would be a hit at any Trailer Park community cookout'.

One from me.......THESE PEOPLE THAT COOK IN THE COLD WITH AN ELECTRIC COOKER JUST PISS ME OFF. BUY A REAL COOKER AND COOK IN 14* WEATHER, MR. PHUCKING PLUG IT IN SET IT AND FORGET IT.

I fucking hate the goddamn sound of those fucking things. Why don't you just add liquid smoke and cook inside in your oven........who know's, you might just end up on TV. THAT'S NOT BBQ'ING........IT'S COOKING. UNPLUG THE COOKER AND LETS SEE HOW YOU DO. ****** FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I'M REALLY PISSED OFF AT THIS POST. ANYONE GOT A VALIUM?

"Couple other notes Bigwheel emailed me......'Those would be a hit at any Trailer Park community cookout'."
Words of wisdom, as always, from Bigwheel!

"One note from Puff, 'If you're using a Traeger, it's not really BBQ'."
WTF is a Puff?

"One from me.......THESE PEOPLE THAT COOK IN THE COLD WITH AN ELECTRIC COOKER JUST PISS ME OFF. BUY A REAL COOKER AND COOK IN 14* WEATHER, MR. PHUCKING PLUG IT IN SET IT AND FORGET IT."
Made this one on the same day. Its so easy even you will understand!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GYg582dcbI

"****** FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I'M REALLY PISSED OFF AT THIS POST. ANYONE GOT A VALIUM?"
If u can't pull ur head out ur a$$ long enough to see the humor in this post, then I've got your valium RIGHT HERE

Bubba-Q said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GYg582dcbI[/url]

"****** FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I'M REALLY PISSED OFF AT THIS POST. ANYONE GOT A VALIUM?"
If u can't pull ur head out ur a$$ long enough to see the humor in this post, then I've got your valium RIGHT HERE[/quote:1cl1t1h6]

Seems as though you're pissed off................did the power go out?

He didn't seem pissed to me either! I'd guess he was laughing as he typed, I liked the video and I'm gonna do some of those for Super Bowl!

"If u can't pull ur head out ur a$$ long enough to see the humor in this post, then I've got your valium RIGHT HERE"

I was smiling the whole time : )...see

good golly miss molly.... burger, dogs. cheese and bacon. How can you go wrong. Gonna try those but gonna throw them in the wsm. Should help the cheese stick around and hopefully not melt out..

Back
Top Bottom