Beef Ribs & Fatties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCook

Senior Cook
Fixin some dinner for myself this morning. Put a rack of beef ribs and a couple fatties on the WSM. I'm using Bodacious BBQ's rub for the ribs and one of the fatties and some other homemade rub for the other fatty.

If any of you guys ever coming through east TX, I recommend you try Bodacious BBQ....good stuff! Their sauce is really good too!

More pictures to come...

Yea, I'm on a diet. I opted for the healthier beef ribs over pork ribs...HAHA!! But I ruined my diet as soon as I stuck the fatties on.

Just pulled the fatties a little while ago...here are a few pics:

This was my first time trying them out. They're pretty good. Not sure if they're worth the extra effort of smoking them. But I think if I stuff them with some good stuff like cheese and jalapenos they will be really good! I'll try that next time.

You would think that by now I would have learned not to log on before lunch but nooooooo!!! Now I’m hungry and I still have 3 hours or so until lunch. Nice job, those fatties look great and the bones are nice and meaty.

Ribs are done. Turned out good. Not as much meat on them as I expected...oh well, I just wont share!

The hound had no complaints either!!

I didn't know we cooked fatties in Texas.. I know they do other things with them. Are you making anymore of them killer HD movies? You have a cool dog man!!! :D Get your butt down here for some fishin too..... 8)

surfinsapo said:
I didn't know we cooked fatties in Texas.. I know they do other things with them. Are you making anymore of them killer HD movies? You have a cool dog man!!! :D Get your butt down here for some fishin too..... 8)

We dont? Oh man, I guess I messed up! I'll have to eat up all the evidence.

I'll be making more HD videos. Just had several things going on this morning before work so didnt really have time to film. But I definetly want to and I hope to real soon.
About fishing...Man, I would love to come down your way and do a little south TX fishing. But it wont happen this year...my wife is expecting our first child in about 4 weeks. So we're pretty busy as you can imagine!! LOL. You gotta make a fishin video for me man so I can live vicariously through you.

Back
Top Bottom