Beef Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Larry

kickassbbq said:
I got your back on tha one Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!

But then, H$$$ I don't know Jack Didley about anything, especially smokin' meat.

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of us know anything about BBQ or anything else for that matter, Ed! The only people that know anything, especially how to cook BBQ the right way is the Texans, we should all know that by now! :roll: We're all doing it wrong!

Well..I learnt a long time ago that there are two real distinct types of bbq folks. There are some who really want to improve the finished product...and there is some who are looking for affirmatiion of their prowness. I had yall pegged as the former when obviously there is some who is of the latter. Kindly excuse my ignorance for getting cornfused.

bigwheel

Ok..if we can cure that pulling back problemo everything should be good to go:) Actually I dont eat much smoked meat myself. I am a raw vegan at heart so to speak. So the best thang to do is dont listen to me :LOL:

bigwheel

Bones

The Dat Meister.
Man, those look really good. I wonder how much better they would have tasted without the bones showing?
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!

bigwheel said:
Well..I learnt a long time ago that there are two real distinct types of bbq folks. There are some who really want to improve the finished product...and there is some who are looking for affirmatiion of their prowness. I had yall pegged as the former when obviously there is some who is of the latter. Kindly excuse my ignorance for getting cornfused.

bigwheel

Well I learnt a long time ago too, that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! I also learnt that some assholes have opinions! Well.....I have had you pegged as the latter from the beginnin'! [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

bigwheel said:
Ok..if we can cure that pulling back problemo everything should be good to go:) Actually I dont eat much smoked meat myself. I am a raw vegan at heart so to speak. So the best thang to do is dont listen to me :LOL:

bigwheel

Actually people can learn alot by listening to you! As long as they do the opposite, they'll be fine! :LOL:

Re: Bones

kickassbbq said:
The Dat Meister.
Man, those look really good. I wonder how much better they would have tasted without the bones showing?
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!

They were over trimmed to begin with. But the price was right 8) :LOL:

Arsehole?

LARRY!!!!!
I want to be the Arsehole. Please??????
It's just my nature.
Everyone have a GREAT day and:
Smoke On!!!!!!!

Well you a purty smart feller to figger that one out so quickly. Sure you aint from Texas?

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Well I learnt a long time ago too, that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! I also learnt that some assholes have opinions! Well.....I have had you pegged as the latter from the beginnin'! [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

bigwheel said:
Well you a purty smart feller to figger that one out so quickly. Sure you aint from Texas?

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Oh yeah, I'm mighty sure!!

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

7.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
DATsBBQ said:
Beef rib cook:
http://www.ncre.biz/DATsBBQ/Cooklogs/be ... 32107.html
They pulled back, but they were good. At a buck a pound, hard to go wrong.

Dats, the five rubs, were they for different ribs or part of a five rub rub?

Nope, I was the test rat for 5 variations of the same rub. Just had them laid out with the thought of which one looked the prettiest next the ribs.

The "finger" was a single they hid under the others. It's in the behind the main slab by itself.

Back
Top Bottom