BB's tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
went on at 3:45. I'm going 2-1-1, and will adjust in the final hour.

These are one of the slabs I got for $3.45.

Membrane removed..

rubbed with Wolferub...

Didn't smell bad!...got ready to foil and no apple juice! So...
I added some jalapeno tangerine jam I had, and a little water, and wrapped it up!

JALAPENO TANGERINE JAM!
Sorry about the caps but that is something I gotta find Captain. Oh, I started the chili dog sauce a minute ago. Thanks for the recipe.

I thought you were comming to Chuck town this weekend. Here I see your on the rib express. What's up wid dat? :eek: I had plenty of room left on the OK Joe. You could have been part of the "experiment" free of charge. You can't beat a space on the Joe for free.

I hope your cook was a success. A Pit Master without apple juice?? I'm not sure I would spread that around. Tangerine Jalapeno Jam... never though of that combo. Then again I had pineapple harbanero on my ribs today! =D>

Good Q!

Jack

yeah I got your second hand invitation...my daughter (13 years old) suddenly decided that dad wasn't so uncool that he couldn't take her to the beach! By the way, I've got a lovely smokering now, and got off the beach just before the plateau level.

Hurting but q-ng.

An invitation to a first rate BBQ man like yourself is always standing first hand. You're welcome to the spare room anytime you get the chance. I'll even invite Finney over. You gotta be careful with Finney though, he ain't the prettiest figure on the block and might scare the kids. :grin: :D :) :razz: . My 13 yr old girl and yours could probably get together and commiserate about uncool dads. :!:

Solarcane, Aloe Gel, and Gin are my home remedies for self inflicted smoke ring. You beach guys ought to be immune.

Good Q!

Jack

I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll post a pic of the ribs...my neighbor distracted me and they were just a little dry, just a little, ut still great..

well, not dry, just not quite as juicy as I wanted. These were enhanced with 10 percent, and I thought they were a little salty. I wonder if cooking em that long with all that salt water in there may dry em out a little.

You know me, I've never cooked anything I completely liked! Still good though!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom