BBQ Widow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jap1148

Cook
This has been a busy day for John Pen-getting ready for a welcome home party for friends in from Cali. So far I've seen 2 butts, 3 racks of ribs, 10 lbs. of sirloin steak marinating and now some ABTs..... it's lonely being the lackey :razz: . The only upside is the joy of eating them tomorrow =D>

Well Captain, it really doesn't matter how many people...you know, it's kind of like I'm smoking and I can't stop.......actually, we're putting a butt in the freezer and having clams with the rest as well. Never too much food!

lola1133 said:
Well Captain, it really doesn't matter how many people...you know, it's kind of like I'm smoking and I can't stop.......actually, we're putting a butt in the freezer and having clams with the rest as well. Never too much food!
Cappy having gotten together with the Pens....There is always enough food to feed an army. It sounds like you two are doing your thing. Can't wait to see the pics...Ya know I would have brought the beer......Your only a short ride away :idea:

I know you never have enough food when you get together with people, so the next time those three friends come into town, let us know if we can help out. :!:

Well, finally done preping..now its up to the WSM ...

Started out yestarday afternoon with two butts...

and four racks of spares...

13 hours later....One will be used for LBT's for tonight and lunch today..one will be for the freezer..

And of coursed the obligatory ABT's...

And what could this be ????? :)

Oh yea...there's always room for "jello"... :happyd:

Ive got top round sirloin marinating in a herb / garlic marinade and they'll be plenty of clams...both steamed and raw !!! There may even be a beer or two and horeshoes...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom