BBQ Spa?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Bobby Flay showed a hotel that did a BBQ sauce rub on thier clients?
2.gif
What is up with that. I get wierd looks when I say that I have some "Butts" to rub but this is different.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
2.gif
What is up with that. I get wierd looks when I say that I have some "Butts" to rub but this is different.

I watched that too , gave basteing a whole new meaning did it not !! Hehehehe

WalterSC said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
2.gif

You guys watch Booby??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Joker said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":15luucjb]Bobby Flay showed a hotel that did a BBQ sauce rub on thier clients?
2.gif

You guys watch Booby??? :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:15luucjb]

Anything that concerns BBQ in any way I watch it on any channel.

WalterSC said:
The Joker said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3bsi1s6h]Bobby Flay showed a hotel that did a BBQ sauce rub on thier clients?
2.gif

Anything that concerns BBQ in any way I watch it on any channel.[/quote:3bsi1s6h]
Guess that means you watch Emeril too ~ He cooks BBQ on the stove and in the oven.. :) :razz: :razz:

The Joker said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="The Joker":17x6f2pd]
WalterSC said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":17x6f2pd]Bobby Flay showed a hotel that did a BBQ sauce rub on thier clients?
2.gif

Anything that concerns BBQ in any way I watch it on any channel.[/quote:17x6f2pd]
Guess that means you watch Emeril too ~ He cooks BBQ on the stove and in the oven.. :) :razz: :razz:[/quote:17x6f2pd]

Hehehe hey at least till I get a roof built over our back porch still means I can hvae ribs even if its raining si I aint gonna complain but of course ribs doen over wood or coals is much more my style !! LOL

The Joker said:
That one took me a minute...But I got it. :!:

Sorry had one of those moments , thought back to that BBQ massage , I wanted to be the oine who got to batse those ribs and the other white meat LOL. Actually dropped some ice and cold soda on my lap LOL!!

WalterSC said:
... Actually dropped some ice and cold soda on my lap LOL!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Now that'll wake your ass up in a heart beat!! :lcry: :lcry: :lcry:

WalterSC said:
The Joker said:
WalterSC said:
... Actually dropped some ice and cold soda on my lap LOL!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Now that'll wake your ass up in a heart beat!! :lcry: :lcry: :lcry:

What got my attention was when the guy said he was gonna baste them ribs !!!
I know where this is going..... [-X :lmao: :lmao: [-X

Paul Kirk just posted that they are having a massage booth at the Royal this year on the Klose forum. Mustard slather anyone?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom