BBQ sauces i have right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recently purchased some blues hog and did the 50/50 with beef broth thing for brisket...I will not be going back to kroger brand or anythin else that smells like acrid liquid smoke(Rempe brainwashed me) Just a note: the blues hog product itself is actually economically priced...it was the $5 shipping and $8 handling that was so absurd. They know they have the monopoly on that stuff...and that I am willing to pay for the quality difference...so they push the limits a little...

Another aside, head country was more expensive to purchase than blues hog from their respective websites...so I bought more Hogg even though I still want to try head country or a Mix of those two.

One last one: a little more off topic, I bought the MSG butcher BBQ inject bag that makes inject for 12 briskets and it was way better than my homemade concoction of Accent, unsalted beef broth, and garlic powder.

When I have a party i put the baby rays in a bottle with a little apple juice and pretend it is mine. I don't say it is my personal stash but I can't help it if they assume! :)

Nick said:
I recently purchased some blues hog and did the 50/50 with beef broth thing for brisket...I will not be going back to kroger brand or anythin else that smells like acrid liquid smoke(Rempe brainwashed me) Just a note: the blues hog product itself is actually economically priced...it was the $5 shipping and $8 handling that was so absurd. They know they have the monopoly on that stuff...and that I am willing to pay for the quality difference...so they push the limits a little...

Another aside, head country was more expensive to purchase than blues hog from their respective websites...so I bought more Hogg even though I still want to try head country or a Mix of those two.

One last one: a little more off topic, I bought the MSG butcher BBQ inject bag that makes inject for 12 briskets and it was way better than my homemade concoction of Accent, unsalted beef broth, and garlic powder.
Head country is a great sauce! I bought a gallon about a month ago just to try mixing it with Blues Hog. I still haven't gotten around to mixin' em yet and i'm almost outta BH.
Generally I make mine but when in a pinch it's usually Head Country.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1ejxtadw]
johnm said:
When I have a party i put the baby rays in a bottle with a little apple juice and pretend it is mine. I don't say it is my personal stash but I can't help it if they assume! :)
And you guys call me a retard! :LOL:

Yes, we do![/quote:1ejxtadw]
If the helmet fits wear it

I like the texas and Kansas City styles of Bulls Eye, I have never seen the memphis or guinness

3 Olives said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Need to add some Blues Hog into the mix for sure ! Both types.
Yeah, those are both great choices.
There's FOUR types of Blues Hog Sauces now-a-days.

The Original, Tennessee Red, Mustard, and as of about 4 weeks ago, Smokey Mountain. Since I don't care for mustard, it's not on my list, but the other three mixed or alone are fantastic.

BOB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom