BBQ sauce taste test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tk87hF_91Lw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tk87hF_91Lw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You could tweak that stuff a million ways. That's cool.

Bravo bro

JB love the NY style skin on the chicken..but poking holes in the sausage..... :shock: Pay Attention Boy you letting all the juices out...
that looked great...best sauce ever huh....

wittdog said:
JB love the NY style skin on the chicken..but poking holes in the sausage..... :shock: Pay Attention Boy you letting all the juices out...
that looked great...best sauce ever huh....

The holes keep it from burstin open when cookin,

& Greg I have been tryin to reverse enginer Jays BBQ sauce for years (Jays BBQ in Baton Rouge Est. 1954) This is their base sauce before mixing, I added more sugar to mine cause I like a sweet & tangy sauce

JB keep em indirect then when they is almost done...hit em direct..the skin will crisp and the casings won't split. ;)

JB
Have you ever tryed John Boy and Billy grilling sauce? I use the hot version and get it at wally world. I add a bit of honey and tabasco makes this sauce bien groovy.

Buffarilo said:
JB
Have you ever tryed John Boy and Billy grilling sauce? I use the hot version and get it at wally world. I add a bit of honey and tabasco makes this sauce bien groovy.

Yes I have its a damm good store bought sauce, Have you tried Jack Millers sauce Buff?

But of course Jack Miller's still a family own company from Ville Platte just about 1 1/2 hours due north of Kaplan. I grew up eating the stuff but it gives me heart burn.

Buffarilo

Buffarilo said:
But of course Jack Miller's still a family own company from Ville Platte just about 1 1/2 hours due north of Kaplan. I grew up eating the stuff but it gives me heart burn.

Buffarilo

Well if go to Laffette Reily foods shippin wharehouse is there, Blue plate aint got the kick of Jacks but its strong with vinagar

Back
Top Bottom