BBQ PITMASTERS, December 3, TLC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He kissed her a lot...then told her "Tell me I'm great at what I do!!" which she did...kind of reluctantly...What, no "Who's yur Daddy" or "Who's the man" or "What's my mutha fuc*in name"??!! That was kind of weird...oh camera, how you bring out the best in people! :LOL: :LOL:

I think it was a great introduction to Competition BBQ. Lexi says Myron has a potty mouth Ihave to agree.

Diva Q said:
I think it was a great introduction to Competition BBQ. Lexi says Myron has a potty mouth Ihave to agree.

Two most memorable parts for me Myron getting Potty Mouth and that professional chef , what a hoot. My wife Niki was watching as Myron was pouring on the lighter fluid to his coal , say it aint so ?? LOL But I agree its a great show Niki has it mapped out on the DVR so I dont accidentaly miss one. I would have tossed some ice water out of a cooler on the fool chef for falling asleep , my question was were was this buddy of his that was supposed to help with things??? Even Niki knows how to add more fuel to the WSM`s.

The best line of the show was when Tuffy was backing up the new guys RV and Trigg says, "You gonna wipe his ass too?" Smack talk at it's best!

Bruce B said:
The best line of the show was when Tuffy was backing up the new guys RV and Trigg says, "You gonna wipe his ass too?" Smack talk at it's best!

Made it even funnier that it came from what seemed like a mild mannered Johnny Trigg, all most spit out my beer. This is a great show, next Thursday can't get here soon enough!

I'm gonna watch that episode again and maybe paul will do better the next time ;) No wait, isn't that insanity?

The times I've talked to Myron he was never like that must be the TV thing. Trigg seems to be a cool guy he sat at our table a couple years back at the Jack when I did the judging school.....waiting for next week....

Back
Top Bottom