BBQ Pit Masters Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't get to see any of season 2. I'm tied up in meetings on Thursday nights. Hopefully they will show the re-runs on a weekend or something.

Strike BBQ said:
If they decided that the show was not working and cancelled the rest of theseason, never to show it - would we complain?

LOL YEA I am on the last regular one LOL
Sept 16 then the $100,000 final the next week
Episode 3 was the best yet

I like Oklahoma Joe. He’s like the uncle I never had. :LOL: I once bought a big Royal Oak offset from Lowe’s. It went back to its maker after one cook (Junk) anyway, it came with an instructional video with him showing you how to cook the 4 meats.
As far as the show. IMHO I think the general public would appreciate the old format better and this will be the last season. This format is the same ol same ol. The mystery cook is unfair and just plain wrong! I do like seeing the teams on there.

BBQ Pit Masters Episode 4

This week Big Mista, Diva Q, Big Poppas and Johnny Trigg
very entertaining line up

Just a note this is a TV show it is for entertainment purposes only
Some in the BBQ "cult" (now I am teasin don't get em in a wad)
are having fits over this season I wish they had changed the name
of the show for this year It was just asking for disappointment
to change it's content but use the same label

John Markus will be on Greg's show this week
That is courage under fire if I ever saw it

Big Mista has got my vote. Hay he's our neighbor out here. It's like rooting for the Dodgers but he doesn't suck! :LOL:

from what I have been told this may be the best one for "personalities"
and they are cooking Ribs so the shig is on

I'll throw my $.02 in. I haven't watched yet. Based on the feedback I've read and heard I'm not compelled to. If they'd kept it like last year, I would be watching. Why mainstream something just for the ratings? I think they shot themselves in the foot by doing so.

Thank goodness for Comcast HD so I could watch at 7pm. Entertaining episode, but still won't watch any others. Good job, Diva :)

Back
Top Bottom