BBQ Nachos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Had some leftover brisket point and some 1st slices of flat in the freezer, some corn tortillas, so decided to throw together some nachos. Man were they good!

I quartered the tortillas and deep fried them in veg oil.
Threw the brisket in a small pan with some beer, bbq sauce, and hot sauce (part Cholula, part Snake Bite) til it got tender and stringy. Put that on the chips with some more hot sauce, tomato, corn, white beans, motz, and cheddar, and a little bbq sauce.

Here's a slideshow.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottydaq/ ... 6932/show/

burp.

Yea man! I love it. I'll be doing that next week for sure. We ought to see how far we can go cooking solely on out pits. Thanks.

ScottyDaQ said:
Had some leftover brisket point and some 1st slices of flat in the freezer, some corn tortillas, so decided to throw together some nachos. Man were they good!

I quartered the tortillas and deep fried them in veg oil.
Threw the brisket in a small pan with some beer, bbq sauce, and hot sauce (part Cholula, part Snake Bite) til it got tender and stringy. Put that on the chips with some more hot sauce, tomato, corn, white beans, motz, and cheddar, and a little bbq sauce.

burp.

Now that looks good may have to try one myself thanks for the pics and the idea!!

Dang Scotty...those pics are awesome. There's a house for sale near me right now, if you need the number, I can get it... :D

I love nachos and the brisket goes so well with it. I betcha Head Country Hot, or Rev Marvins would kick serious ass on nachos ! I just used my own which has some heat to it, not enough...but I didn't want to kill the kids. :grin:

Looks great, but I cannot get past a mental block that says "mozzerella is only for Italian food!" :grin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom