BBQ for 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gomer1

Senior Cook
Looking for some ideas what to make tomorrow night for about 10 people, I have a WSM and a regular weber grill. Something that won't take me 12 hours like pork butts do :)

I don't personally eat chicken but I wouldn't mind cooking some with some instruction.

Thanks guys you are the best

they just told me they don't want to do a big meal now, just like party snacks, getting to be even more people.. Kinda disappointed! but oh well, I will do my ribs on sunday I guess.

Gomer said:
Looking for some ideas what to make tomorrow night for about 10 people, I have a WSM and a regular weber grill. Something that won't take me 12 hours like pork butts do :)

I don't personally eat chicken but I wouldn't mind cooking some with some instruction.

Thanks guys you are the best

Try a bunch of finger foods. ABTs, Fatties & riblets for the WSM, and maybe some shrimp skewers & chicken skewers on the grill.

Dogs, burgers, potato salad, macaroni salad, beans, cole slaw, etc. That's what I'm doing for 9-10 folks tomorrow night.

Do a bunch of chicken pieces as they will cook pretty quick and maybe a whole Beercan Chicken for looks. ABTs and Fattys will fit too.

Kababobs too! Meat and Veggies and Shrimps!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom