BBQ flippin chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xOlPH5EZ8s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xOlPH5EZ8s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Stills later, Pollock jokes needed...

Another fine DD production...good to see the labor problems were taken care of...LMAO with the water and chicken :LOL:

Jb - your meals always look sooooo good. I wish I were motivated to cook as often as you do - you don't have a library of videos you show every few years do you? :D :D :D

big dude said:
Jb - your meals always look sooooo good. I wish I were motivated to cook as often as you do - you don't have a library of videos you show every few years do you? :D :D :D

Big, at the bottom of my post's is a link, WWW click on that Boy! :shock:

It's next door to the PM link :shock:

Don't be in shock, I was just funnin you. I very much look forward to your post as they are not only informative but very entertaining. I just wish I lived next door - I could supply the beer and you the food.

PW, stands for "public works" where I work... and they are lame... I think I know what it stand for here... My jokes are too messed up and old..sorry.. JB. the food looked good. Do you think the wood could be soaked in water before putting in the pit to reduce flames? I wish we could get that kind of sausage down here. We have a lot of Pollocks and Bohemeins, so they make all the sausage.. The Germans do too.... Pollocks are funny people..Very hard workers too , if you can get them to find the place... :D

Tannehill Kid said:
Good looking chicken there JB. Is the dog getting camera shy?

Naww the dogs nose knows he aint gittin none, Chicken bones is bad for doggies

& SS PW also stands for Pussy Willow (a shrub or bush)
Or in this case a person :twisted:

Ok, I watched the video again. Why so much dry wood right under the meat? Do you consider that grilling or smoking the chicken? Do you use any cajun spices?

Good looking yardbird JB!! Try a little maple sausage and WRO mixed in with those beans next time!!

surfinsapo said:
Ok, I watched the video again. Why so much dry wood right under the meat? Do you consider that grilling or smoking the chicken? Do you use any cajun spices?

Both SS.

Larry I havent seen Maple sausage here? Or maybe I wasn't payin attention while shoppin

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

Both SS.

Larry I havent seen Maple sausage here? Or maybe I wasn't payin attention while shoppin
Now that's some real southern style cookin there.. Do you inject them ever?

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

Both SS.

Regular would work, just add syrup and WRO to the beans along with diced bell pepper and onion and some of your favorite BBQ Sauce!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":2rnttmgr]
surfinsapo said:

Both SS.

Regular would work, just add syrup and WRO to the beans along with diced bell pepper and onion and some of your favorite BBQ Sauce![/quote:2rnttmgr]

We used to do beans with onion & B peps' along with bacon & its grease garlic Q sauce brown sugar & ground meat for company. Those Allens beans Blow Bushes slap off the planet straight out the can, when they say with slab bacon it aint like Showboat brand pork & beans. Allens got a good bacon flavor the way they are....

Back
Top Bottom